"I have been teaching art for many years and love nothing more than sharing my love of drawing with others and to see their passion develop as they find their inner artist."
Teaching all ages - in individual or group classes - to learn how to use different pencils, drawing tools, and techniques that will help them create drawings that will come alive on the paper.
There is an artist in most people, you just have to learn to let it out. When students see what they can do it is very rewarding.
- Lessons are held at the Studio, by appointment, mornings or after 5 pm.
- Materials are provided for the first few lessons, until the student determines what they require.
- Lessons are sold in a package of 5 at $50 each. Single lessons can be purchased for $60.
- Payment can be made by cash, debit or credit card on site, or etransfer prior to the first lesson.
- Lessons are subject to HST.