Home | Shop
Terms and Conditions
- Drawings are created with graphite pencil — adding colour can be quoted on an individual basis.
- Cost depends on subject, complexity, special background requirements, rush delivery, etc…
- A non-refundable payment of 50% of the cost is required in advance.
- Payment can be made in person by cash, debit, or credit card and online by credit card or eTransfer/Interac.
- Ontario Sales Tax (HST) applies and will be added to the cost.
- Artwork can be picked up at the studio or shipping can be arranged for an additional charge.
- Matting and/or Framing is not provided.
- Custom sizes available but be advised that standard sizes are more cost-efficient to frame.
- Drawing completion time is approximately six weeks but can vary depending on the waiting list. If required, a rush delivery can be discussed - and possibly agreed to - in advance.
- Original artwork signed and dated by Darlene.
- Gift Certificates are available.
Copyright and Rights:
- You own your drawing but Darlene owns the copyright and therefore the drawing cannot be reproduced (eg: for a commercial calendar).
- Darlene reserves the right to show your drawing on her printed (eg: brochures) or digital (eg: web pages) promotional material.
- An exception to the copyright exclusivity is possible, but must be arranged in advance and would incur higher cost.
© 2003-2021 Darlene Hartung, An Artist For Hire, All Rights Reserved